- Creative Ideas for making glass beads
- Expert tips for translating an idea into a bead
- Step-by-step techniques and photos for creating special effects
Join Louise Mehaffey and seven other skilled bead makers as they are given the challenge to create glass beads based on thirteen inspirations - a colourm a texture, a season, a painting, an era, an emotion, and so on - to see what they will make. The resulting beads show the variety of creative responses, with an eye to giving you the motivation to make your own unique beads and develop a personal style.
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books (2 April 2012)
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.6 x 27.9 cm