Please note Rohde kilns are made to order and there is a 3-4 week lead time.
The concept for these new glass fusing kiln models is based on Rohde's toploader kiln building concept tried and tested for more than 27 years. The kilns are available as table top models and are therefore suitable for integrating them in any studio or home studio workshop environment. The controller disposes of 15 segments and can save up to 15 programs. It is comfortably integrated into the kiln and meets almost every requirement when it comes to fusing. All Rohde Glass Fusing Kilns have a 3 year Warranty as standard.
The Rodhe Fusing Kiln is available in two sizes - this model, the Fusing 230 measures 1050mm x 650mm internally (16A) which requires hard wiring. The external dimensions of the F230 are 1400mm x 1100mm x 650mm. The German engineered kilns and constructed with high quality Siemens electrical components.
It is now supplied with a Stafford ST215 controller which has the highest possible safety and reliability for fusing glass, flexible program settings with up to 16 segments and 10 firing programs. It is fully adjustable with a detailed 4-lamp mimic display & continuous display of segment number. Each segment comprises of a ramp followed by a soak. Ramps can be heating or cooling. It executes a controlled ramp to the soak temperature where it dwells for the required period then executes the next segment.
All Rohde Glass Fusing Kilns have a 3 year Warranty as standard. Free UK Mainland delivery excl Highlands.
The shelf option is a single piece twin wall shelf measuring 1000mm x 500mm x 39mm
- Particular characteristics: Fusing 230
- Insulation made of lightweight firebricks
- No ceramic fibre
- High-quality infrared heating elements
- Max. temperature 950°C, low surface temperatures
- Silent and wearless Solid State Relays with exterior cooling element
- Lid easy-to-open supported by gas pressure springs
ST215 Temperature Programmer
- 10 programs
- Up to 16 segments per program
- 1 controlled heating / cooling ramp + 1 soak per segment
- Ideal for glass or ceramics use
- Soak times up to 99hr 59min
- Ramp rates from 1 to 999°/hour + FULL
- Programs can be reviewed or altered while firing
- Program Pause & Segment Advance facilities
- Keyboard lockable
- Delayed start facility - up to 99hr 59min
- Power failure recovery
- Energy used display
- Worldwide operation
- °C/°F switchable display
- Standard alarm / safety relay with alarm buzzer