E6000 clear adhesive recommend for fused glass jewellery making, bonds metal to glass, glass to glass or metal to metal.
- Industrial strength single component adhesive
- Flexible, viscous styrene-based adhesive
- Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric & much more (do not use with polystyrene)
- Dries clear, photograph safe, safe for repeated washing and drying
- Paintable and withstands heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C
Adheres in 5 to 10 minutes & hardens to a clear waterproof cure in 24 hours. It adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive. Because it is abrasion-resistant E6000 may be used on high-wear surfaces. It maintains its flexible bond in cold temperatures and may be used to bond items subject to vibration. The clear glue is not formulated for exposure to sunlight. For these applications, paint over E6000 after it has cured.
CAUTION: Contains perchloroethylene. Harmful if inhaled. May cause dizziness, headache or nausea. Can cause skin and eye irritation. Use in a well ventilated area.