- Glue we recommend for fused glass jewellery making. Bonds metal to glass, glass to glass or metal to metal.
Each E-6000 Tube - clear adhesive
- Industrial-Strength Single Component Adhesive
- Bonds to Glass, Wood, Plastics, Tin, Metal, Ceramic, Cement, Rubber, Vinyl, Leather, Fabric & Many More
- Dries Clear, Photograph Safe, Safe for Repeated Washing & Drying
- Paintable, Withstands Heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C
Flexible, viscous styrene-based adhesive ideally suited for attaching glass and jewellery to metal findings, glass-to-glass and other applications. Adheres in 5 to 10 minutes & hardens to a clear waterproof cure in 24 hours. E-6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial requirements and is perfect for sticking Cabouchons and Pendants to Bails etc. It adheres to more surfaces than virtually any other adhesive. e-6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, masonry and concrete (Do not use with polystyrene). It also adheres strongly to leather, Rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Because it is abrasion-resistant e-6000 may be used on high-wear surfaces. e-6000 maintains its flexible bond in cold temperatures and may be used to bond items subject to vibration. The clear e-6000 is not formulated for exposure to sunlight. For these applications, paint over e-6000 after it has cured.
CAUTION: Contains perchloroethylene. Harmful if inhaled. May cause dizziness, headache or nausea. Can cause skin and eye irritation. Use in a well ventilated area.