Glass Fusing Starter Kit
Our glass fusing beginners kit contains all the hand tools and materials required to begin fusing - with Free UK Mainland delivery (add extra items from elsewhere on the website to add to the order and take advantage of the free delivery!)
Please note you will need your own kiln or access to a kiln in order to use this kit, and can choose a glass fusing kiln from the dropdown or choose the tools alone.
This Fused Glass Starter Kit contains items below:
- Spectrum Papyros Kiln Paper (2 sheets at 520x520mm)
- Toyo oil filled supercutter
- Grozing pliers
- Small 12" (305mm) Cutting Square
- No Days fusing glue
- Frit - F1 Powder- 50g bag, F2 Fine- 50g bag, F3 Medium - 50g bag and F5 Coarse - 50g bag*
- SP100SF- Icicle clear (30.5cm x 30.5cm) x2
- Contemporary Fused Glass Book - Brad Walker
- £25 of System 96 lucky dip coloured fusing glass - a mix of hobby cuts (30.5 x 20cm) and 10 x 10's*
- Stringer tube - mardi gras mix (20 stringers)
- Noodle tube - mardi gras mix (10 noodles)
- Safety Glasses
- Glass Marker Pen - Black
- System 96 Firing Schedules (Full fuse, Slump and Tack fuse)
*Please note that frit and glass colours are dependant on stock levels - we may ocasionally have to substitute where necessary at our discretion and without warning. Substitute colours will be to the same value or higher.
Please see individual product descriptions for more information about each item in the kit.
Free Delivery plus Save 5% off the retail price of the products above! (excludes Kiln)
If you want to change an item on the list, e.g. upgrade your cutter, or choose a different book, please ask at the time of order and we will be happy to do so.
Need a kiln as well as your fusing starter kit? you can have the choice to add one of our favourite plug in kilns the Hobby Fuser 3 with stand and shelf kit.
And you will automatically get upgraded to our 7.5% Discount Band!
Please call us if you would like any further help or advice.