The Olympic 14 Clamshell is great for the home studio and allows easy loading with its flat bed surface. It comes equipped with a 240 volt 13 amp UK 3 pin fitted plug and electronic controller - a perfect starter kiln with an easy to use controller for glass fusing, slumping, painting and staining, PMC and even bead annealing (off mandrel). Olympic Kilns are now exclusively available in the UK at Creative Glass Guild.
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 7.5% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: 365mm x 365mm (14 ½” x 14 ½”) wide x 220mm (9") deep
- Flat-bed access clamshell design giving better access for loading the kiln without having to lower items into the kiln
- Shelf measures 330mm x 330mm
- Fires to 925 Celcius (1700°F)
- 12 key digital RTC-1000 controller - scope for more ramp hold user programs and multiple features including delay start, preheat, skip step and much more
- Two year warranty
- Comes with 18" stand, stainless steel jacket, peephole plugs, lid wedge, instruction manual
- Furniture kit included - two shelves, assorted small square posts, ceramic paper and 450g bag of kiln wash
- Comes with a £25 voucher to spend on System 96 fusing glass
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13A plug fitted
- Outside dimensions including stand 28" x 25" x 33"
- Brick thickness 2.5"
- Maximum Temperature 927°C
- Weight 82kg
- Model reference: SQ149GFECS
- CE marked, built to CE standards