Olympic - Fuser 18 Slider
The Olympic Fuser 18 Slider has a unique pull out sliding bed and is great for the home studio. The flat bed clamshell access plus the unique slider design gives you better access for loading the kiln without having to lower items in. The lid lifts up then the bed slides forward - simple and very effective! It comes equipped with a 240 volt 13 amp UK 3 pin fitted plug and electronic controller - a perfect starter kiln with an easy to use controller for glass fusing, slumping, painting and staining, PMC and even bead annealing (off mandrel). Olympic Kilns are now exclusively available in the UK at Creative Glass Guild.
Please make sure that you plug this kiln into the mains and NOT into an extension lead.
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 10% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: Width: 455mm x Depth: 455mm (18” x 18”) x Height: 220mm (9”)
- Fires to 925 Celcius (1700°F)
- 12 key digital RTC-1000 controller - scope for more ramp hold user programs and multiple features including delay start, preheat, skip step and much more
- Two year warranty
- Comes with 18" stand, stainless steel jacket, peephole plugs, lid wedge, instruction manual
- Furniture kit included - two shelves, assorted small square posts, ceramic paper and 450g bag of kiln wash
- Comes with a £25 voucher to spend on System 96 fusing glass
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13A plug fitted
- Outside dimensions including stand Width: 889mm x Depth: 762-1118mm (35” x 30-44”) x Height: 787mm (31”)
- Brick thickness 2.5"
- Maximum Temperature 927°C
- Weight 152kg
- Model reference: SQ189GFECS
- CE marked, built to CE standards