Olympic - Hot Box 86
The Hot Box 86 is a top loading glass kiln, which makes it easier than a front loader for final positioning of your work, great for the small home studio. It comes equipped with a 240 volt 13 amp UK 3 pin fitted plug and electronic controller - a perfect small starter kiln with an easy to use controller for glass fusing, slumping and PMC. Olympic Kilns are now exclusively available in the UK at Creative Glass Guild.
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 5% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: Width: 203mm x Depth: 203mm (8” x 8”) x Height: 165mm (6.5") deep
- Fires to 1288 Celcius (2348°F)
- Bartlett 3K-CF controller - store up to four programs for easy repeat firings
- One year warranty
- Comes with stand, peephole plugs, instruction manual
- Furniture kit included - two shelves, assorted small square posts, ceramic paper and 450g bag of kiln wash
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13A plug fitted
- Outside dimensions Width: 17.5" x Depth: 13" x Height: 16.5" (445mm x 330mm x 419mm)
- Weight 23kg
- Model reference: HB86E
- CE marked, built to CE standards