Black Radium Ripple Iridescent - Hand Rolled Oceanside 96
Fusible 3mm thick art glass, COE 96. Solid colour opaque’s have low light transmission, making this glass an excellent choice for projects where solid colour is required.
Create with a fun polka dotted ripple texture! This versatile glass will provide a stunning array of effects in your fused art, or look equally fabulous in your stained glass art. From tack fused to retain the full texture, to full fused to create tons of little air bubbles and anything in between, radium provides a dynamic array of possibilities. With an iridiscent finish.
Uroboros Double Rolled Smooth Sheet Glass styles are preferred by professional and emerging artists alike. Easy to cut and tested/inspected to tight tolerance standards. Uroboros hand cast sheet products bring dependable colour and a warm natural character to the System 96 product line.
- Ideal for fusing projects, can also be used in standard stained glass, traditional painting on glass and copper foiling applications
- Easy to cut - perfect for beginners
- Consistent pattern and texture
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE
- Compatible with all the System 96 range of glass