Photograph Fusing Paper
Try this high quality water-slide fusing photo paper. You can easily transfer your photographs, or any pre-printed design, onto your glass art and your photos will forever be preserved in glass in a gorgeous sepia tone. Pack contains ten 8-1/2" x 11" sheets and firing instructions.
- Paper only works with black and white laser printers with an iron oxide based toner.
- Heat up your printer first by running 6 or 7 test prints on regular paper.
- Use on light coloured glass for better contrast.
- An interlayer of clear should be used if firing onto white opaque glass
- The manufacturers state that better results are sometimes achieved with fusing at a higher temperature, and they recommend going all the way up to 1400F - 1425F (760C - 775C)
- * * * * *29/01/2018
A Ghostly EffectBy stuart lees
An interesting product, but may not produce quite the results expected. These sheets have to be printed using a specific printer that isn't easy to find, and for me the result was a rather ghostly sepia image. My experiments were only effective with silhouettes. Having said that, I do have one or two quite intriguing pieces which attract attention from people who have no idea how they were created. Worth experimenting with, but best approached without any preconceptions of the outcome!