Try this high quality water-slide fusing photo paper. You can easily transfer your photographs, or any pre-printed design, onto your glass art and your photos will forever be preserved in glass in a gorgeous sepia tone. Pack contains ten 8-1/2" x 11" sheets and firing instructions.
- Paper only works with black and white laser printers with an iron oxide based toner.
- Heat up your printer first by running 6 or 7 test prints on regular paper.
- Use on light coloured glass for better contrast.
- An interlayer of clear should be used if firing onto white opaque glass
- The manufacturers state that better results are sometimes achieved with fusing at a higher temperature, and they recommend going all the way up to 1400F - 1425F (760C - 775C)