- For flat surfaces with gaps less than 0.5mm
- Surface area 12mm (1/2″) or greater for best results
- A 5-10 minute set time
- Great for jewellery
- Good for indoor and outdoor use
- Use on Glass, Metal and Glazed Ceramics
- 2 components - mix to use
Small - Minimum 25 applications on a 1/2" diameter
Large - Minimum 50 applicaitons on a 1/2" diameter
Easy as 1,2,3…
Instructions for use:
1. Clean both the metal and the glass with 100% acetone. NO SUBSTITUTES.
2. Use the eye dropper to apply the ACTIVATOR on both of the surfaces to be bonded. Activator will form a thin wet film in about 3-5 minutes. Do not touch Activator. Always put poly-seal cap back on after use or the Activator will evaporate. Place eye dropper in a clean Zip-Lock.
3. Apply ADHESIVE to the stand-off. When the stand-off is placed on the glass the adhesive should spread out and cover the entire surface area. Adhesive will set in 5-10 minutes and cure in 48-72 hours. Clean up excess adhesive around stand-off with acetone.
Notes: To speed up the set and/or cure time gently increase the temperature in the room, do not direct heat from heat gun or hair dryer – this will make your application brittle. Keep your adhesive in a refrigerator when not in use.
Choose a size - Small - minimum of 25 applications on a 1/2" (12mm) diameter or Large - Minimum 50 applications on a 1/2" (12mm) diameter.
Expiry Date 19/09