No Days Powder Wafer
No Days Powder Wafers are an easy to use adhesive sheet for designing your own intricate details with glass frits and powders. Eliminate extra firings and create detailed designs without wasting any frit powder. They provide a simple and effective way for fused glass artists to create detailed patterns and designs in glass without extra tools or specialized materials.
Traditional powder wafers are made by fusing your powder design in the kiln. Then, you have to wait for the design to cool down and clean any fibre paper or kiln wash residue off of the back of your design. With No Days Powder Wafers, you can eliminate the extra trip to the kiln and there's no extra cleaning involved!
- 12" x 12" sheet size fits conveniently on cutting machine mats
- Designed for use in a standard kiln
- Easy to cut with scissors or craft knives, as well as punch out tools and cutting machines
- Tacks fine frit and powder in detailed wafer designs to glass immediately
- Save time, money and energy by eliminating extra kiln firings
- Cut your design out of No Days Powder Wafers without wasting extra glass powder
- No extra cleanup of design elements for use in fused glass
- Non-toxic and easy to use
For more information please click here to watch a video on how to use No Days Powder Wafers.