Taurus 3 - Super Slicer Kit
The Super Slicer is a device that gives you the ability to make repetitive, perfectly parallel, ultra thin cuts in any material that will clear the throat height of the saw, which is 1 1/2" on the Taurus 3 and 1" on the Taurus II.2.
The Super Slicer can be adapted for use on other saws such as band saws, as long as the blade will pass through the ribs.
Examples where the Super Slicer can be useful are when cutting:
- Pattern Bars
- Virtually any other material that requires repetitive cutting
- The Super Slicer has the ability to cut slices as thin as 1/16"
Super Slicer Kit Contains;
- Ram - Material is attached to this piece in order to be perfectly sliced.
- Runway - Attaches to the work surface to provide a runway for the Ram. Also provided with the base are two removable pins that, when removed, the base can be used on any work surface without a grid.
- Double Sided Tape Strips - Used to attach material to the Ram.
- Rubber bands - Colour coded for size and can also be used in addition to the Double Sided Tape Strips to attach material to the Ram for added stability.