Black Opal Irid - Oceanside 96
Please note this product is not suitable to use with black patina as there is a chemical reaction that can occur between the metallic irid coating and the black patina. Unfortunately, once the patina chemically reacts with the irid glass finish there is no way to reverse it leaving it stained on the glass.
Fusible 3mm thick art glass, COE 96. Solid colour opaque’s have low light transmission, making this glass an excellent choice for projects where solid colour is required.
Matt rainbow iridescent finish adds subtle luster.
- Ideal for fusing projects, can also be used in standard stained glass, traditional painting on glass and copper foiling applications
- Easy to cut - perfect for beginners
- Consistent pattern and texture
- Tested for fusing - 96 COE
- Compatible with all the System 96 range of glass