The Cub-fuser fills in the gap between Hobbyfuser 3 and Pro-fuser.
Essentially the “Cub” is identical in every respect to the larger ” Pro” accept for size. The Cub is unique in it’s size however as we believe that it is the largest kiln in the world that will follow conventional glass firing cycles from a 13 amp plug top.
The new KCR32C programmer offers 16 adjustable programs with 32 segments in each program.
The Cub is the first of Kiln Care's kilns to feature the unique KCX electronic over temperature system. The KCX is integral to the inner wiring of the kiln and will shut the kiln down and provide audible warning in the event of a kiln over temperature fault. The KCX works independently of any safety systems in the KCR32C and makes the Cub unique in having in built over-fire safety.
Another big announcement about the Cub-fuser is that it comes with a stunning 4 years guarantee on all parts including the elements.
- Internal size 510mm x 510mm x 225mm. (Optional Shelf size 490mm x 490mm)
- 3kw single phase.13 amp three pin plug top fitted.
- 960c maximum temperature.
- Quartz tube "infra-red" heating system.
- Stainless Steel chamber and base.
- Lid spring lift assist.
- Inner shelf included meaning a flat floor, no recess.
- KCR32C digital Control with 16 programs.
- Kilncare unique KCX over temperature, in built protection.
- Fast react thermocouple.
- Non ceramic fibre construction.
- High tech “super” backing insulation.
- Large vent/spy hole with spring return, anti-dust flap
- Optional stand.
- Optional lockable swivel castors for stand.
- FOUR years guarantee on ALL parts INCLUDING the elements.
Get upgraded to our 15% Discount Band for 12 months!
Purchasing the Hobby Fuser kiln through Creative Glass Guild will add to your annual spend on our discount scheme.
Plus, get a £50 voucher to use against System 96 glass to get you started in glass fusing (valid for 12 months).
NOTE: ALL KILNS ARE MADE TO ORDER, LEAD TIME OF APPROX 3-4 WEEKS (DISPATCHED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER, MAY VARY DUE TO FACTORY WORKLOAD)