Maxi - Glass Bead Annealing Kiln
The MAXI has been designed for the serious beader or class application and can fire up to 90 beads (size dependant). It comes equipped with a UK plug and electronic controller and you can get it in either blue or pink!
Creative Glass Guild offer FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding some remote and highland areas).
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 5% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: 425mm x 155mm x (opening 65mm) (90mm chamber)
- Three full rear racks
- One half rear rack
- Two half floor raising boards
- Unique lower floor enabling the lower row of beads to be inserted at a slight downward facing anble enabling you to get up to 90 beads on one firing
- Thumb throw door catch
- Ultra safe - making this bead kiln ideal for schools or colleges
- Fires to 650 Celcius
- KCR2 controller with nine programs
- Two year warranty
- UK manufactured by Kilncare in Stoke on Trent
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13 amp plug fitted
- Outside dimensions 675mm (excluding handles) x 315mm x 340mm
- Maximum Temperature 650°C
- Weight 21kg
- CE marked, built to CE standards
We have the pink version MAXIne in our bead studio so if you would like to visit and see this kiln or have a trial session please give us a call.
Call us if you would like any further help with your choice on 0117 9588820.
Delivery and lead times will be confirmed at time of order as these kilns are not stock items, delivery can take up to 5 weeks depending on factory workload. Please read the delivery information sheet for the Hobby Fuser kiln which will be attached to your e-mailed order confirmation at the time of purchase.