Olympic Fuser 18
The Olympic Fuser 18 is a top loading kiln and is great for the home studio. It comes equipped with a 240 volt 13 amp UK 3 pin fitted plug and electronic controller - a perfect starter kiln with an easy to use controller for glass fusing, slumping, painting and staining, PMC and even bead annealing (off mandrel). Olympic Kilns are now exclusively available in the UK at Creative Glass Guild.
Please make sure that you plug this kiln into a ring main socket and NOT into an extension lead or spur socket.
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 7.5% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: Width: 457mm x Depth: 457mm (18” x 18”) x Height: 220mm (9”)
- Shelf measures 406mm x 406mm
- Fires to 925 Celcius (1700°F)
- 12 key digital RTC-1000 controller - scope for more ramp hold user programs and multiple features including delay start, preheat, skip step and much more
- Two year warranty
- Comes with 18" stand, stainless steel jacket, peephole plugs, lid wedge, instruction manual
- Furniture kit included - one shelf & 4 posts
- Comes with a System 96 Starter Pack COE 96
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13A plug fitted
- Outside Dimensions with Stand or Frame w x d x h 812 x 660 x 838mm
- Brick thickness 2.5"
- Maximum Temperature 927°C
- Weight approx. 90kg
- Model reference: 186GFE
- CE marked, built to CE standards
Image for illustration only, actual kiln is deeper than the one pictured.