Olympic - Fuser 18 - Clamshell
The Olympic 18 Clamshell is great for the home studio and allows easy loading with its flat bed surface. It comes equipped with a 240 volt 13 amp UK 3 pin fitted plug and electronic controller - a perfect starter kiln with an easy to use controller for glass fusing, slumping, painting and staining, PMC and even bead annealing (off mandrel). Olympic Kilns are now exclusively available in the UK at Creative Glass Guild.
Please make sure that you plug this kiln into a ring main socket and NOT into an extension lead or spur socket.
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 7.5% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: Width: 455mm x Depth: 455mm (18” x 18”) x Height: 220mm (9”)
- Flat-bed access clamshell design giving better access for loading the kiln without having to lower items into the kiln
- Shelf measures 406mm x 406mm
- Fires to 925 Celcius (1700°F)
- 12 key digital RTC-1000 controller - scope for more ramp hold user programs and multiple features including delay start, preheat, skip step and much more
- Two year warranty
- Comes with 18" stand, stainless steel jacket, peephole plugs, lid wedge, instruction manual
- Furniture kit included - one shelf & 4 posts
- Comes with a System 96 Starter Pack COE 96
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13A plug fitted
- Outside dimensions including stand Width: 661mm x Depth: 889mm (26 x 35” ) x Height: 813mm (32”)
- Brick thickness 2.5"
- Maximum Temperature 927°C
- Weight 87kg
- Model reference: SQ189GFECS
- CE marked, built to CE standards
*Please note the photo shows a top catch which is NOT present on UK versions.