The Pro-Fuser D. A deep chamber version of the standard Pro Fuser for flexible glass working.
Twice the size of the Hobbyfuser and with a flat base, vent and quartz tube element similar to the FK4, this kiln is ideal for hobbyists looking to take that next step in their fusing journey. The Pro-fuser-D utilises the Pro-fuser chamber exactly, the difference is in the base which, rather than being flat as the standard Pro-fuser, is now recessed by 105mm so giving the Pro-fuser-D a height increase internally from 225mm to 330mm. For added scope in glass casting, moulds and drop rings this represents and excellent choice of fusing kiln for glass artists.
Creative Glass Guild offer Free Delivery to UK mainland addresses. (excluding some remote and highland areas). plus £100 to spend on System 96 Fusing Glass at CGG and 20% off purchases for 12 months!*
Here are the specifications:
Internal Dimensions - 850mm x 510mm x 330mm
External Dimensions - 1250mm x 810mm x 635mm
• 6kw single phase or three phase and neutral.
• 960c maximum temperature
• Quartz tube "infra-red" heating system.
• Stainless Steel chamber and base.
• Lid spring lift assist.
• Flat floor with recess.
• KCR16 digital Control with 16 programs.
• Fast react thermocouple.
• Non ceramic fibre lid section.
• Light weight refractory brick base.
• Astonishing performance.
• Fast cooling.
• Large vent/spy hole with spring return, anti dust flap.
• Three years guarantee on ALL parts INCLUDING the elements.
• Built and designed by Kilncare in the U.K.
• Optional stand and inner shelf kit
NEW KCR16 Controller included;
- Over temperature alarm relay. In the event of the kiln firing to high it not only shuts the control relay inside the KCR16, but it also shuts a master relay in the KCR16.
- The control relay is now a solid state hybrid. A solid state relay inside the controller switches the power to the kiln for maximum reliability.
- Can be programmed in Centigrade or Fahrenheit This is set in the parameters of the controller and can be selected by the customer. Note, when the temperature range F or C is selected, it will default all programs back to the default for that temperature range, in that temperature range.
If you have any questions, please give us a call on 0117 958 8820.
NOTE: ALL KILNS ARE MADE TO ORDER, LEAD TIME OF APPROX 3-4 WEEKS (DISPATCHED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER, MAY VARY DUE TO FACTORY WORKLOAD)