ProFuser D Glass Kiln (Extra Deep)
The Kilncare Pro-fuser D Glass Kiln is the next level up in fusing kilns. Complete with the flexible and easy to use KCR32C controller. Great for glass fusing, slumping, painting, and open casting of glass.
The Pro-fuser-D fills in the gap between Cub-fuser-D and Deluxe-fuser and offers more height than the standard Pro-fuser.
The KCR32C programmer offers 32 adjustable programs with 32 segments in each program. The KCR32CWIFI is an optional extra which allows your kiln to be monitored over the internet using the Kilncare GATEway server. There are many features inside the GATEway such as a program and firing library and writing programs inside the GATEway, naming them and then sending them to the controller.
The Pro-fuser offers a large capacity floor space allowing for larger quantities and larger singular pieces than the Hobbyfuser 3 and Cub-fusers can manage. As with all of the “fuser” family, the Profuser comes with Kilncare’s 4 year guarantee on all parts including the elements.
Creative Glass Guild offer FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding some remote and highland areas).
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 20% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Internal size 850mm (wide) x 510mm (deep) x 330mm (High)
- External Size 1250mm (wide) x 810mm (deep) x 635mm (High)
- 6kw single phase or three phase and neutral
- Power supply 240v/415v N
- 960c maximum temperature
- Quartz tube "infra-red" heating system
- Stainless Steel chamber and base
- Lid spring lift assist
- 110mm recess in floor
- KCR32C digital Control with 32 programs and 32 ramps
- Optional KCR32CWIFI control with GATEway internet access
- Fast react thermocouple
- Non ceramic fibre lid section
- Light weight refractory brick base
- Fast cooling
- Large vent/spy hole with spring return, anti-dust flap
- Optional stand and inner shelf kit
- Optional lockable swivel castors for stand
- Designed and built by Kilncare in the U.K
- FOUR years guarantee on ALL parts INCLUDING the elements
- UK manufactured by Kilncare in Stoke on Trent
- We recommend a 300mm clearance all around to allow air circulation and better cooling efficiency
- Optional stand 104cm (wide) x 70cm (deep) x without castors 64cm tall.
- Comes with a System 96 Starter Pack COE 96
Also available with the following accessories
- Shelf and prop set
- Powder coated stand
- Shelf, prop set and stand
- Stand and wheels
- Shelf, posts, stand and wheels
Call us if you would like any further help with your choice on 0117 9588820.
Please note that these kilns are made to order and delivery can take 3-4 weeks depending on factory workload.
Delivery is a kerbside pallet service.