The Kilncare SG2 is designed for firing your painted work and is equipped with a rack and four shelves enabling you to fire a large amount of work. It comes equipped with a UK plug and electronic controller. Alternatively can be shipped with an EU Schuko plug.
Creative Glass Guild offer FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding some remote and highland areas).
We offer you great discounts when you purchase a kiln from us - this kiln entitles you to 20% off glass and materials purchases for a year! (This excludes sale items, books and power tools).
- Inside dimensions: 455mm x 380mm (18” x 15”) wide x 230mm (9") deep
- Each shelf measures 380mm x 330mm (15" x 13")
- Fires to 650 Celcius
- KCR2 controller with nine programs
- Heat is provided from ultra-safe mineral insulated elements around the sides
- The kiln contains no ceramic fibre and the chamber is built with high quality lightweight insulation bricks
- One year warranty on all parts
- UK manufactured by Kilncare in Stoke on Trent
Also available with the following accessories
- Powder coated stand
- Stand and wheels
Specific Kiln Information
- 240 volt
- Single phase UK 13 amp plug fitted
- Outside dimensions including stand 25 1/2" x 27 1/2" x 21" (650mm x 700mm x 540mm)
- Maximum Temperature 650°C
- Weight 85kg
- CE marked, built to CE standards
Call us if you would like any further help with your choice on 0117 9588820.
Delivery and lead times will be confirmed at time of order as these kilns are not stock items, delivery can take up to 5 weeks depending on factory workload. Please read the delivery information sheet for the Hobby Fuser kiln which will be attached to your e-mailed order confirmation at the time of purchase.