Cub-fuser D Glass Kiln
The Kilncare Cub Fuser D is a mid sized studio kiln, between the Hobby Fuser and Pro Fuser. Built to Kilncare's exacting standards and with an industry leading 4 year warranty. It is ideal for artists wanting to make larger work than the standard plug in kilns but do not require the space that the larger Pro-Fuser Kilns offer.
The controller is a KCR32C controller allowing you to enter up to 32 different programs.
Internal dimensions are 510mm x 510mm x 330mm, a recessed bed allows for larger drop out style glass work alongside flat work. It is a single phase kiln, so will require wiring in to its own outlet. (Optional shelf size 490mm x 490mm)
- Internal size 510mm x 510mm x 330mm
- 4.5kw single phase
- 960c maximum temperature
- Quartz tube "infra-red" heating system
- Stainless Steel chamber and base
- Lid spring lift assist
- 110mm recess in floor
- KCR32C digital Control with 32 programs and 32 ramps
- Kilncare unique KCX over temperature, in built protection
- Fast react thermocouple
- Non ceramic fibre lid section
- Light weight refractory brick base
- Large vent/spy hole with spring return, anti-dust flap
- Designed and built by Kilncare in the UK
- FOUR years guarantee on ALL parts INCLUDING the elements
- Comes with a COE 96 Starter Pack
You can choose add a kiln shelf kit, a stand or a stand with locking wheels to your Cub Fuser, by selecting from the dropdown. Shelves are also available separately.