The Kilncare Cub Fuser D, launched in October 2018 is a mid sized studio kiln, between the Hobby Fuser and Pro Fuser. Built to Kilncare's exacting standards and with an industry leading 4 year warranty. It is ideal for artists wanting to make larger work than the standard plug in kilns but do not require the space that the larger Pro-Fuser Kilns offer.
Internal dimensions are 510mm x 510mm x 330mm, a recessed bed allows for larger drop out style glass work alongside flat work. It is a single phase kiln, so will require wiring in to its own outlet. (Optional Shelf size 490mm x 490mm)
- Internal size 510mm x 510mm x 330mm. (Optional Shelf size 490mm x 490mm)
- External size 895mm x 810mm x 635mm.
- Max temperature 960c
- 4.5kW Single Phase
- Quartz tube heating system
- Stainless Steel
- Lid Lift assist
- KCR16 Digital Controller, 10 Programs, 16 segments per program
- Centigrade or Farenheit
- Fast react thermocouple
- Non-ceramic fibre lid
- Light weight refractory brick base
- 110mm recessed floor (overall depth 330mm)
- KCX overheat protection
- Vent/Spy Hole in front with spring loaded anti dust flap
- Built in the UK by Kilncare.
You can choose add a kiln shelf kit, a stand or a stand with locking wheels to your Cub Fuser, by selecting from the dropdown. Shelves are also available separately.