Cub-fuser D Glass Kiln
The Kilncare Cub Fuser D, launched in October 2018 is a mid sized studio kiln, between the Hobby Fuser and Pro Fuser. Built to Kilncare's exacting standards and with an industry leading 4 year warranty. It is ideal for artists wanting to make larger work than the standard plug in kilns but do not require the space that the larger Pro-Fuser Kilns offer.
The controller can be upgraded to a KCR32CWIFI controller. The KCR32CWIFi is internally the same as the KCR32C allowing you to enter up to 32 different programs, but has the capability to be accessed and controlled remotely from your mobile device. Using Kilncares GATEway access site you can view how your kiln is running in real time. Stop the firing or adjust programs all without even being in the same country let alone the same room. Please call us if you would like to upgrade.
Internal dimensions are 510mm x 510mm x 330mm, a recessed bed allows for larger drop out style glass work alongside flat work. It is a single phase kiln, so will require wiring in to its own outlet. (Optional Shelf size 490mm x 490mm)
- Internal size 510mm x 510mm x 330mm
- 4.5kw single phase
- 960c maximum temperature
- Quartz tube "infra-red" heating system
- Stainless Steel chamber and base
- Lid spring lift assist
- 110mm recess in floor
- KCR32C digital Control with 32 programs and 32 ramps
- Optional KCR32CWIFI control with GATEway internet access
- Kilncare unique KCX over temperature, in built protection
- Fast react thermocouple
- Non ceramic fibre lid section
- Light weight refractory brick base
- Large vent/spy hole with spring return, anti-dust flap
- Designed and built by Kilncare in the U.K
- FOUR years guarantee on ALL parts INCLUDING the elements
You can choose add a kiln shelf kit, a stand or a stand with locking wheels to your Cub Fuser, by selecting from the dropdown. Shelves are also available separately.