MO-RE Boron Nitride Mould Release
MO-RE from Techniglass is a boron nitride mould release made especially for the fusing glass enthusiast and professional. Each masterpiece can be easily removed from any mould cleanly without any post-fire work needed.
Application and cleanup are simple compared to brush-on primers. MO-RE sprays on quick and evenly with self-leveling capabilities.
MO-RE can be used sparingly, due to its self-leveling component you will never need to worry about an uneven surface or bare mould. Only a light coating is necessary – by reducing the amount applied, less mould release is used during the application process.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake can vigorously for 1 min. before use to ensure proper suspension of contents
2. Hold can at 45° angle during application
3. Distance the can 10 to 14 inches (26–36cm) from object
4. Spray in a swift, sweeping motion beginning off surface of object, continuing off other side
5. On needed basis, rotate small objects
6. Allow full 5-10 min. drying time
7. Apply a light second coating once first coat has completely dried