HAKKO - FX601 Soldering Iron 240V UK Model
The Hakko FX601 soldering iron is a light weight, mains powered, portable soldering iron perfect for stained glass work. The iron has a dial for temperature control and a temperature control sensor ensuring consistent heat.
Also available, replacement tips in different sizes, all tips are suitable for both copper foiling and leading. Note: we highly recommend you buy a tip tinner to go with your iron to clean and protect your tip while making stained glass soldering easier.
- Dial temperature control with settings 240ºC to 540ºC
- Detach the control knob and lock the temperature setting with supplied dedicated lock key
- Comes with a T19-D65 chisel tip 6.5mm x 18mm
- Ideal for hobbyists such as stained glass working
- Ceramic heating element for efficient heating
- Temperature control sensor in heater ensures consistent heat
- FAST thermal recovery
- LED informs you when the set temperature has been reached
- * * * * *20/08/2021
Great toolBy Kat
Great powerful tool. Small, lightweight, perfect! Called the best iron for soldering stained glass by many. And it consumes half of energy than Weller soldering iron (47W).