Edco Copper Foil - 3/16 inch
Edco high quality copper foil has the strongest adhesive in the industry and longest shelf life. Edco Copper foil uses a “dead soft copper” that adheres closely to your glass. This saves you time and makes your finished work stronger and more attractive. Edco copper foil is specially formulated to withstand every chemical normally used in stained glass work, so you will always be pleased with the final results. Edco copper foil lasts and lasts, so you don’t have to use it all right away, even a year later, it’s as good as the day you opened the package.
- 1 mm thick, 3/16" (4.8mm) wide x 36 yard (33m) roll
- Our narrowest copper foil for delicate soldering work in your copper foil panels and tiffany lamps
- Copper backed - Opaque Glass
- Silver backed - Mirror (so you don't see a copper reflection)
- Black backed - Transparent Glass (so you see a shadow rather than the copper adhesive)
Tip: We recommend using K grade solder when copper foiling as it flows better from the soldering iron due to the higher tin content. This will make the job much easier!